Growth is an intended by-product of most transactional activity. Long term transactional activity involving local businesses should generate inward investment for the region. That could be in the form of employment, investment, innovation, know-how, new market opportunities etc. For local sellers there is always the hope that proceeds will be reinvested locally too. Also given the current climate transactional activity could ‘stop the rot’ and slow down/ mitigate reduced inward investment and falling growth. Our webinar is promoting transactional activity.
The webinar will cover the following in light of the current climate:
- Growth opportunities for your business
- Exit opportunities for you or your business
- How Covid-19 has impacted the deal process for buying/ selling businesses
- New funding considerations
- New employment considerations for buying/selling businesses (including furlough and redundancy)
- Distressed businesses – a Covid-19 opportunity?
There will be an opportunity for questions and to gain expert insight into your queries.
The event is aimed at business owners, to learn more about how the current climate may impact growth of their business and a business sale.
What will attendees gain?
Top tips and points to be aware of in the current climate.
Sarah Canning, IoD Chair of Leicestershire and South East Midlands.
Nelsons Solicitors; Laura Kearsley; Palbir Vadesha; Chris Rees; Rachel McCahill; Mukesh Bulsara; Elliott Watts