This online session will demonstrate the positive financial and productivity impact of integrating Wellbeing in the Workplace into your business. The session will give you information how to develop a bespoke strategy and implementation plan to keep your staff happy, feel valued and want to stay with you for the long term. That’s going to stop them going off sick or leaving. Your productivity will increase and you’ll save money on absenteeism, recruitment and retention.
The session will put you on the road to having a happy, harmonious workplace, improve your productivity and make you an Employer of Choice.
The event is aimed at:
- Business owners
- Operational managers
- Team leaders
- HR managers
Why should you attend?
- To find out how a Workplace Wellbeing Strategy can benefit their business.
- To find out how they can develop a strategy and plan for their individual business.
- To find out how this will improve their sickness, recruitment and retention rates and reduce those costs.
- To find out how this will maintain and improve their productivity.
- To gain a caring reputation and become an “Employer of Choice”.
What will you gain?
Practical advice and an outline of how to introduce and implement a Wellbeing Strategy into their workplace.
Methodology to calculate the cost savings and benefits of a Wellbeing Strategy.
Insight into how to enhance their reputation to become an Employer of Choice.
- What is a Workplace Wellbeing Strategy and Programme.
- Why it’s essential – not just “nice to have”.
- How you can develop your own Strategy and Programme.
- How to cost out the financial benefits.
- How becoming a caring employer will save money, improve your productivity and make you an Employer of Choice.
Speaker: Sue Grogan – Workplace Wellbeing Consultant