We will look at the impact on employers of the government's Cornavirus job retention scheme and examine the HR and legal challenges that lie ahead. The event is aimed at Employers and HR professionals. Attendees will learn what HR challenges and opportunities lie ahead as the world of work emerges from the covid19 pandemic.
We will cover:
- the HR and legal challenges that lie ahead for employers after the end of the government's furlough scheme;
- the 5 key HR steps all employers should take as the furlough scheme ends;
- the challenges that lie ahead - reorganisations and redundancy planning;
- the new world of work:
- remote working - is it so great? How do we manage it?
- the need for effective leadership - what does that look like?
- Learn how to position your business and workforce for a post-Covid world
- Find out why Covid19 has had such a huge impact on the workplace and what you can do about it
- Network with HR professionals and other people managers
Speaker: Simon Bond - Director, Bond Legal Ltd