Shockingly 50% of employees think their colleagues are lying about how much work they do. Whilst 65% don’t think it’s safe to return to the workplace. Differing lockdown experiences have created deep-routed divides amongst individuals and teams – resulting in anxiety, mistrust and miscommunication. It’s a situation that actively prevents collaboration and innovation, and requires direct intervention to make achieving business goals possible.
This session explores the nature of our unconscious bias and how to rebuild the trust and teamwork essential for high performing teams. It is a timely topic suitable for all sectors; for organisations of all sizes (SMEs and corporates); and for anyone who wants to learn how to build better business relationships.
Lead by Pippa Blessett from ExceptionalZebra.com, a specialist in leadership and performance training, with over 20 years commercial experience. You’ll take away the insight and practical tools necessary to get your team back on track as painlessly as possible.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
“I cannot recommend Pippa highly enough”
Sam Young, Senior Marketing Manager, SAINSBURY’S ARGOS
“Thanks for the session today – so much positive feedback pouring in.”
Scott Knowles, CEO, EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER
THIS EVENT IS IDEAL FOR:
- Anyone with a (usually) office-based team looking to boost team performance
- Individuals wanting to improve their productivity and career prospects
- All sectors
- SMEs and Corporates
ATTENDEES WILL GAIN:
- Insight: how to improve trust, communication and teamwork for high performance teams
- Toolkit: ready for immediate action
- Motivation: a fresh outlook and positive approach
- 45minute seminar-style interactive webinar + 15minute Q&A.
- Delivered via Zoom
This 60min webinar will teach you to:
- Challenge your thinking
- Disrupt innate Unconscious Bias
- Establish a positive approach to new ways of working
- Provide tools to turn good intentions into immediate action
- Build stronger bonds with your colleagues, stakeholders and customers
Pippa Blessett, Founder of ExceptionalZebra.com, specialist in leadership and performance