This webinar will take you through all aspects of running your own sports coahing business - even the non-coaching parts! The aim of Tom Flowers Cricket Coaching (TFCC) Group is to help individuals and companies across the UK identify opportunities, support start ups, expansion or growth of sporting businesses. TFCC Group has been developing its influence since the start of 2019 - today it has numerous members of its portfolio across the UK sports sector. From licensees and startups, to business investments and retail companies, the breadth of the TFCC Group's experience lends itself to perfectly to supporting individuals and businesses with their ventures.
You should attend this event if you want to:
- Work for yourself and enjoy the freedom of this.
- Provide you and/or your family financial security from coaching in the non-professional game.
- Run your own set-up to underpin your performance coaching role – Elite business in a recreational environment.
- Multiple income streams forming less risk to you.
- Passive income opportunities (you don’t always have to deliver!)
- Earn in excess of £100k per year from just your recreational coaching ventures and employ others to coach for the company on your behalf.
- All year round income opportunities.
By attending this event, you will get top tips on:
- Hiring Facilities
- Liabilities & Insurance
- Marketing & Branding
- Why you want too!
- Tom Flowers - Director of TFCC Group Ltd & TFCC
- Ben Silver - Associate Director of TFCC Group Ltd
For more information in Tom & Ben, check out their profiles here.