The hospitality landscape is changing. To remain competitive, business owners need to be able to navigate and innovate to secure a great future. Attendees will hear from three independent business owners, who share their highs and lows of running their own businesses and their thoughts on what is next for independent business. Led by Stephen Gould, Managing Director of Everards of Leicestershire, with prominent local business owners in Leicestershire.
Brought to you by Everards who work with independent business owners, operating pubs, restaurants, and cafes across the Midlands.
This event is perfectly suited to independent business owners or for those looking to take their first step towards independent business ownership.
What will attendees gain?
- Useful insights from businesses at different stages of their journey
- Gain insight into how business owners have built resilience and adapted their offer to fit the new normal
- How you can build a business and find support in the current climate
- How you can turn obstacles into opportunities
- Stephen Gould - Managing Director, Everards of Leicestershire
- Emma Roderick – Operations Director, Everards of Leicestershire
- Paul Jenno – Business Owner, Jennos Coffee Shop
- Alex Ritchie – Business Owner, The Dove - Evington