This online session will help you to identify employees who are struggling to cope with personal issues or challenges at home that are then affecting them at work and costing you money. The session will give you ways of helping them, to stop them going off sick, leaving or making mistakes that cost you money. The session will put you on the road to having a happy, harmonious workplace, improve your productivity and make you an Employer of Choice.
The event is aimed at:
- Business owners
- Operational managers
- Team leaders
- HR managers
Why should they attend?
- To find out how they can identify employees who are struggling.
- To find out how to keep them from going off sick or leaving.
- To improve their sickness and retention rates and costs.
- To maintain their productivity.
- To gain a caring reputation and become an “Employer of Choice”.
Attendees will gain:
- Insight and practical advice about helping employees get through their life’s challenges.
- Insight into how to become an employer of choice.
- Insight into how to save money by being a caring employer.
The following topics will be covered:
- What affects us personally or at home affects us at work.
- Why you should help staff who have major personal challenges.
- How you can help staff to cope with manage them.
- How becoming a caring employer will save money, improve your productivity and make you an Employer of Choice.
Sue Grogan - Workplace Wellbeing Consultant